QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (COVID-19)UPDATE MARCH 25th 2020.
We are aware that the temporary closing of our driving school may cause some inconveniences to many of you. This decision was taken to reduce the risks of spreading the coronavirus by following the Government’s recommendations. Our main goal it to protect our customers and staff.
With this in mind, you probably have a few questions that we would like to answer in order to reassure you.
Questions and answers about your driving course.
- Is the driving school closed?
Yes, the school is temporarily closed until further notice, due to the pandemic. This situation is beyond our control.
- Is my course taking place?
All our classes are suspended.
- How will you keep us informed when classes resume?
As soon as we know the date of resumption of our regular activities, we will email or telephone each customer.
- Will I be penalized because my lessons have been cancelled?
No, no one will be penalized. We ask you to be patient when classes will resume since demand will be very high. It is also for this reason that we will extend the expiration date of your contract. All contract’s ending will be postponing.
- Is it normal that I still see courses planned in my online file?
Yes. Lessons are cancelled gradually and not all at once. Don’t worry, all classes will until our reopening.
- Can the courses be given in distance?
For the moment, the Government’s laws do not allow us to offer theory courses in distance. However, we are in contact with the authorities and are trying to offer this service if our schools remain closed for an extended amount of time.
- If my contract is about to expire, will I be able to extend without fees?
All our current contracts will be extended.
- If I have a scheduled test at the SAAQ, what will happen if I haven’t completed my driving course?
Because of the temporally closing of our business, your courses must be scheduled to finish the program. Evidently, it means that the end of your program will have to be postponed to a later date. Unfortunately, that is something out of our control. We encourage you to check with the SAAQ. They suspended their tests, therefore we don’t know when they will go on.
- Will you call us when you return to your normal activities to schedule our courses again?
We ask you to monitor your emails regularly. An email with the instructions will be sent when we know the official date when we will resume our services. You need to be aware that you may experience a waiting period. Please be patient, we appreciate it.
- Do we lose our paid courses?
Not at all, the amount that was paid will remain in your account.
- If I missed a course and had fees added to my account, what will happen?
There will be no financial consequences for any cancellation due to Covid-19
- Is it normal that I can’t schedule my courses online anymore?
Yes, we have temporarily suspended this option because our schools are closed and we don’t know when we will open again. We have also suspended the scheduling of courses by phone. Monitor your emails, we will inform you whenever you’ll be able to do so again.
- I will soon be 16 years old, can I still register for driving courses?
Absolutely. Even if our schools are closed, you can register online. As soon as we are back, you will be able to schedule your first theoretical courses online or with the help of our customer service.
- Do you take any precautions to lower the risks of spreading the virus?
Our schools and vehicles are constantly cleaned and are equipped with sanitizers. We are following the Government’s recommendations.
- Are we able to get a refund for the car rentals and extra courses that were scheduled?
Insofar as the car rentals or your extra course had to take place while we were closed and that you are not able to schedule a new date, we will give you a refund of the paid price as soon as we reopen our business. Please note that you can still use these services, and we will be able to schedule a later date.
- Am I able to cancel my contract or get a partial refund?
Our business is currently closed. It will be possible to cancel your contract when we will reopen. During this time, we will not be able to cancel your contract or give you a refund.
While waiting for the rest of your courses, take care of yourselves!