Content of this page:
Moped driving course (scooter)
You would like to drive a moped to go to your activities, see your friends or go to work? It is possible, but you will first have to take the mandatory moped driving course to obtain a class 6D moped driver’s licence.
Avantage Lauzon’s instructors are here to guide you and to help you obtain your licence! They offer you a course of quality and precious advice to safely drive your moped.
Prerequisites and steps to obtain a Class 6D moped driver’s licence
- Be at least 14 years of age.
- Register in a moped driving course at Avantage Lauzon School.
- Follow the 3-hour theoretical class.
- Follow the 3-hour practical closed track course.
- Successfully pass the Avantage Lauzon’s practical evaluation (during the last half hour of the practical course).
- Successfully pass the knowledge test (and vision test) at the SAAQ.
Once all these steps have been completed, you will finally be able to drive your moped!
Ready to register? Click here!