Pursue a career with Avantage Lauzon
Competitive salaries, exceptional training, opportunities for advancement in a fast growing company… employment with the Avantage Lauzon team offers exciting career opportunities! Find out more about the positions available and apply without delay.
Positions offered at Avantage Lauzon
Automobile driving monitor
Region: Montreal (Fabre Metro, St-Michel Metro, Langelier, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Viau and Sherbrooke Metro)
Start date: As soon as possible - several positions available
Schedule: 20 to 40 hours / week
Salary: to be discussed (according to experience)
The AQTr card would be an asset
Reporting to the operations coordinator, the instructor's primary responsibility is to convey the teaching of driving a car according to Avantage Lauzon's pedagogical standards.
According to the Quebec Association of Road Transport (AQTr), you must:
- Have your High School Diploma or equivalent (provide a copy);
- Hold a class 5 driver's license, valid for at least 2 years;
- Have a driving record with less than 4 demerit points (provide a copy);
- Obtain and submit a good conduct file with no criminal history or offense (document to be provided upon hiring);
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teaching ability;
- Sense of professionalism and customer service;
- Patient, discreet, punctual and respectful;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and encouragement;
- Teamwork and collaboration.
Please feel free to submit your spontaneous application for the position you are targeting.
Send your CV with a cover letter. Your application will be considered as soon as a position opens.